Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Birthday on a Martial day

Today, 40 years ago I visited this planet again and I'm still not able to remind how many incarnations I have on my back, but one thing I do know: I'm not the same of some years ago; I am experiencing, enjoying and also suffering a big transformation in my life. I found the path to the reintegration of my being into what I was supposed to be before the fall.

I'm a very very old soul, but in my heart I feel like I just reborn and I'm full of youth; ready to walk into the great unknown, and my advantage now is that I have made great allies, visible and invisible, and despite I don't belong to his Order by birth, I belong to his Order by heart.

I'm talking about the great Kamael, Archangel of the warriors, bearer of the sword, the one who will destroy the evil with severity, and tonight I'll celebrate my return to this planet with him; giving thanks for all he has done for me.

"Great Archangel of Madim, great Kamael, in the name of Elohim Gibor I thank thee for the power and strenght invested in me, in my sword and in my life; be always by my side and defeat those who want to cause harm to me, and my loved ones; in the name of the Lord of the Universe, who is my creator and your creator, let there always be peace between us. Amen".

Peace profound, in Light, Life and Love

Frater VL

No comments:

Post a Comment