Thursday, July 26, 2012

Neglected?

Yes, somehow I have neglected my blog, but not because I have nothing to say; contrary to that I have many things to say but when I plan to write about something I think twice; since as I advance in my Orders, the commitment with my oaths are demanding.

On the other hand, I have been very busy developing my skills both spiritual and mundane; acquiring power and knowledge; developing my inner self and changing my surroundings; and reading many stupid things some people write from time to time.

I expect to continue talking about my experiences and sooner or later I will continue, just be patient.

Be well, with blameless health, with peace divine, and necessary wealth. (Taken from the Orphic Hymn of Jupiter).

Peace profound, in LVX.

Frater VL.

No comments:

Post a Comment